Play 18 in an hour… anytime!
City Tee Time is an office space converted into an indoor golf simulation lounge! Play a round of virtual golf, practice or analyze your swing in the city!
You can play any of our courses from around the world on our simulator in less time than it takes to drive to a golf course. It is the most advanced golf simulator on the market. You may have seen it at PGA golf tournaments or on the show ‘Entourage’, but now is your chance to experience it for yourself!
Try us out for as little as a 30 minute session or you can play 18 in an hour. We have a TV and an internet connection (with Wi-Fi) for you to keep an eye on the market (or on the game), a regrigerator and clubs to use at no extra charge. Get out of the office for a bit and have some fun…
Play on any one of our numerous golf courses including Pebble Beach, Torrey Pines, Troon North and Bay Hill. See course list. Every inch of each course is represented in life like detail on our huge 12 foot screen.
Our simulator utilizes 688 independent sensors to track every nuance of the ball flight to create a true to life experience. There are tons of features, but very easy to use – just a couple of taps with your finger on the touch screen and you are ready to play. See some of the features.
The technology gives you a great golf experience anytime; day or night, summer or winter. Pro golfers who have played on the system agree that it is the most accurate and realistic simulator. With accurate ball trajectory, courses mapped out to the inch, you will get the feeling of playing outdoors, but only a short walk away from your office.
Want to tune your game? Groove your swing at our high-tech driving range that shows all the details of your shot. See the ball’s flight path, speed, launch angle, distance, averages and much more after each shot.
You may also practice in our short-game area to work on your chipping and putting or in a separate approach shot practice session.
Want to improve your game? Use our Video Swing Analysis to get that invaluable feedback. See your swing from two angles and analyze your technique frame by frame or compare it to a model swing from our library of professionals. Read more.
Buy some credits:
If you just want to try us out you can pay $25 for a half hour session (enough time to use the practice facilities, swing analysis or play 9 holes).
Buy one, five or ten hours of credits to get your costs down to our lowest rates. You can use these credits for a foursome or for yourself anytime and for any length of time. They do not expire.
Book a tee time:
Then go to the City Tee Time calendar and schedule your time. The price is deducted from your credits and you are all set.
Once your time is scheduled and paid for you will receive an email confirmation and an email with an access code to get into the City Tee Time room. You must bring that access code with you to get in! Note that if you do not provide your correct email address then this whole thing doesn’t work.
How to get there:
City Tee Time’s location is 330 S. Wells, Suite 212 in the south loop. It is on the corner of Wells and Van Buren (Billy Goat, Lai Lai and Burrito Buggy). The entrance is on Wells.
Just go in and take the elevator to the 2nd floor. Follow the signs down the hall to suite 212 and you are there.
How to get in:
When you book your tee time you will get an email confirmation of your scheduled time with instructions. You will also get an access code that will open the door during your scheduled time. Enter that code to get in and the room is yours for your allotted time.
How to reach us:
We do not have any people that work at the location. Everything is automated, but in case of a hiccup or if you just want to talk – we’re here:
If you have any questions you can email us at email@example.com
If you need immediate assistance then you may call us at 773.977.8606
At City Tee Time we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by City Tee Time. If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us.
Last Updated: September 2011
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a City Tee Time account or other City Tee Time service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, mobile and an account password). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other City Tee Time services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. We use a payment provider who will store your payment account information on their secure servers. This information is not shared or combined with others.
- Log information – When you use our third party services, their servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you use a web application. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communication to City Tee Time, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
City Tee Time processes personal information for the purposes described above, and in addition to the above we use the information to:
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Developing new services
Our scheduling service provider processes personal information and appointment and booking data on their servers in the Netherlands and in other countries. In some cases, they process personal information on a server outside your own country but they do not process information on servers outside the European Union. They may process personal information to provide their own services.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE FREE VERSION
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case City Tee Time may not be able to provide those services to you. INFORMATION SHARING
City Tee Time only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of City Tee Time in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of City Tee Time, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to personal information to City Tee Time employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
City Tee Time processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use City Tee Time services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at any time through this web site.
Thank you for booking a time with us!
You are about to receive an email confirmation with an access code to get into the City Tee Time room. You must bring that access code with you to get in.
We have clubs so you do not need to bring anything, but feel free to bring your own clubs if you would like.
If you are nervous about any of this on your first trip over, just call and we will help you or meet you over there.
Please send us any feedback about how we can improve your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org